What to do if you feel sick, tested positive, or are a close contact
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Update on services provided by ACCHD
Athens County COVID-19 Data
COVID-19 Testing Locations
*Please note all information provided on this document is subject to change. New information, changing disease scenarios, availability of testing materials, and demand for tests could all impact COVID-19 testing locations.
Resource Document 12.17.2020
*Please note this document is constantly being updated. We will do our best to post the most current copy.
ODH Retail Location Complaint Form
COVID-19 complaint form
Responsible Restart Ohio Plan (Click this link to access state public health orders, sector specific guidance, signage & more!)
Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 Dashboard *updated by the state daily at 2pm
Ohio Public Health Advisory System *updated by the state weekly
State of Ohio School Reporting Dashboard
Follow our Facebook to stay up to date with messages from us. Everyday at 2pm we post an update on the case numbers in Athens County.
Click here to access our press releases.
- If you feel sick & believe you need to be tested for Coronavirus, call your primary care provider.
- Wear cloth face masks in public
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water (warm if possible) for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Practice social distancing of about 6 feet
- Regularly clean frequently touched surfaces
- If you are sick, stay home
- If you need medical attention, call ahead
- Close Contact = any individual who has been within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes
- Do not flush wipes down the toilets
- Before traveling, review travel restrictions on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Ohio Department of Health (ODH)
- Follow official guidance from the Ohio Department of Health (ODH) and the CDC
- About COVID-19
- COVID-19: Myths vs Facts
- What to do if you are sick
- How to Protect Yourself & Others
- How to Wear Cloth Face Coverings
- Contact Tracing
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- CDC Travel Recommendations
- CDC COVID Data Tracker
- Ohio Department of Health (ODH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety