Responsible Restart Ohio Plan
Resource Document 5.27.2020
*Please note this document is constantly being updated. We will do our best to have the most recent copy posted by 12pm each day.
Update on services provided by ACCHD
- Follow our Facebook to stay up to date with messages from us
- Click here to access our press releases
- Governor DeWine News Releases
- State press conferences can be watched on the Ohio Channel on Facebook
- Directives from the Ohio Department of Health (ODH)
- If you would like to file a complaint in regards to the Governor's orders, you may do so by clicking the following link to access our complaint form.
- If you feel sick & believe you need to be tested for Coronavirus, call your primary care provider.
- If you do not have a primary care provider, call the emergency department.
- At this time, we are not able to provide medical notes for employers.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water (warm if possible) for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Practice social distancing of about 6 feet
- Regularly clean frequently touched surfaces
- If you are sick, stay home
- If you need medical attention, call ahead
- Do not flush wipes down the toilets
- Wear cloth face masks in public
- Before traveling, review travel restrictions on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Follow official guidance from the Ohio Department of Health (ODH) and the CDC
Click the below links to learn more:
- About COVID-19
- What to do if you are sick
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- CDC Travel Recommendations
- Ohio Department of Health (ODH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety
- Guidance for Ohio University Employees Returning to Work
- Guidance for Athens County Agencies
- Guidance for Local Businesses